Charming Clayfield Queenslander with a Rare Full-Size Tennis Court
Secure a slice of pre-war history with this 1940’s Queenslander nestled in a coveted Clayfield neighbourhood. Nestled on a 1,326m2 north-south facing block and surrounded by high-quality homes, this charming home boasts a distinct advantage, with a rare full-size tennis court on site.
Timber floors gleam throughout, acting as a nod to its heritage, while a contemporary kitchen with stone benches ensures you have all you need to counter the busyness of everyday family life. Relax in the open plan family room, which adjoins this space or retreat onto the generously-sized deck where you can gather with guests or savour the leafy serenity of your surrounds.
Be spoilt with the luxury of space, with five bedrooms and three bathrooms on hand to service the home. A master bedroom with a bay window, plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite is an ideal parent’s sanctuary, plus the home features parking for two cars, a pretty front patio and an enticing outdoors area where hours of family fun are assured. Take advantage of an endless summer with a sun-soaked pool or refine your forehand skills on the full-size tennis court, giving you the perfect opportunity to go game-set-match against family or friends.
Tucked away on a battle-axe block and located in the heart of a thriving Clayfield community, a convenient lifestyle is yours to enjoy. Stroll to Eagle Junction State School, 200m away, or slightly further afield to esteemed Clayfield College. Eagle Junction train station is just 300m from your front door or make the most of a tempting array of cafes and restaurants within walking distance. Add in being approx. 7km from the Brisbane CBD and easy drive to the airport and close to beautiful parks and all you need is right here and ready for you to relish. Arrange your inspection today.
– 1940’s Queenslander brimming with contemporary charm, on a 1,326m2 north-south facing block
– Nestled in one of Clayfield’s most coveted neighbourhood’s, surrounded by high-quality homes
– Rare offering, with a championship, full-size tennis court on the block
– Brimming with traditional character and charm while offering today’s conveniences
– Modern kitchen with stone benches, overlooks an open plan family room
– Master bedroom with bay window, plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two additional bathrooms service four more sunny bedrooms
– Generously-sized deck where you can host guests or savour the leafy serenity of your surrounds
– Sun-soaked pool, pretty front patio area and parking for two cars
– Tucked away on a battle-axe block and located in the heart of thriving Clayfield
– 200m to Eagle Junction State School, 400m to esteemed Clayfield College
– 300m to Eagle Junction train station and walking distance to cafes and restaurants
– Approx. 7km from the Brisbane CBD and an easy drive to the airport, parks and amenities