Brand New, Luxurious Hamptons Haven in an Exclusive Enclave
Quintessential Hamptons luxury has a new high benchmark in superior living and entertaining with this brand new executive residence. Exquisite in every way and perched high upon a hill in a supremely sought-after enclave, no expense has been spared in bringing this vision to life. Pristine American oak parquetry floors gleam throughout, while interiors of crisp whites are paired with navy tones, panelled walls and a mix of brushed gold and matte black fixtures to epitomise iconic Hampton’s flair.
Indoors, grandeur begins with the soaring 5.78m ceiling void in the foyer, greeting you as you arrive. Beyond, a north-facing living zone beckons beneath a coffered 3.8m ceiling. Fringed by full-height custom shelving and cabinetry, it’s showcased by floor-to-ceiling glass to frame tantalising vistas of the pool. Flowing gracefully into the open plan dining zone, enjoy meals fireside, which are curated in the designer kitchen. Accented by gold tapware, integrated fridge/freezer and a Smeg gas cooktop, it’s emboldened by the navy trimmed island bench and sleek white shaker profile cabinetry. Don’t forget the butler’s pantry, where you’ll find a Smeg integrated dishwasher, combination oven and room for a second plumbed refrigerator, sure to make entertaining easy.
Need more space to host or unwind? Additional living zones on each level allows for precisely that. Or retreat to the outdoor oasis where you can escape into a good book on the built-in daybed or fire up the Artusi 4 burner BBQ with sink and storage. There’s even a wine fridge to keep cool your favourite vintage, ready for you to enjoy, poolside.
A traditional Hamptons staircase delivers you upstairs to 5 bedrooms, including a heavenly master suite haven. Not only is it equipped with an oversized walk-in robe but the ensuite will spoil you for anything else. Trimmed with striking matte black tapware, take a soak in the deep bath to rejuvenate after a long day. Four more bedrooms reside alongside it, all with built-in robes, with a contemporary family bathroom and powder room also on hand. The 6th bedroom awaits downstairs, giving guests extra independence and privacy. Extras include ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a surplus of storage and a triple car garage.
Situated in a prestigious location and one of Brisbane’s most family-friendly and accessible suburbs, it’s centrally located to everything. Grab your essentials from Greenslopes Mall, just a two minute drive, or shop up a storm at Westfield Carindale, under 10 minutes from your front door. There is also an abundance of leafy parklands and dining options here, plus you’re within easy reach of medical facilities including Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater Private Hospitals. Need to take advantage of public transport? Southeast Busway and the Buranda train station are close by, as is the Freeway. You can also select between schools such as Greenslopes State School, St James Catholic Primary School, Loreto College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School which are all within a five minute drive. Reward yourself with this turn-key masterpiece – arrange your inspection today.
– Brand new 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom quintessentially Hamptons-style luxury home
– Perched high upon a hill in a supremely sought-after location
– Soaring 5.78m ceiling void in foyer, American oak parquetry floors, panelled walls and crisp white and navy tones throughout
– North-facing living zone beneath a coffered 3.8m ceiling with full-height custom cabinetry and floor-to-ceiling glass to frame pool vistas
– Open plan dining zone with a cosy gas fireplace
– Gourmet kitchen with gold tapware, integrated fridge/freezer, Smeg gas cooktop, navy trimmed island bench and sleek white shaker profile cabinetry
– Butler’s pantry with Smeg integrated dishwasher, combination oven and room for a 2nd plumbed fridge
– Heavenly master suite haven with an oversized walk-in robe and ensuite with striking matte black tapware and deep bath
– Four more bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by a contemporary family bathroom and powder room upstairs
– 6th bedroom, plus two additional light-filled living areas on each level
– Outdoor oasis with built-in daybed, pool, Artusi 4 burner BBQ with sink and storage + wine fridge
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a surplus of storage and a triple car garage
– Situated in a prestigious enclave and in one of Brisbane’s most family-friendly and accessible suburbs
– Centrally located close to all amenities, transport options, excellent public and private schools and the CBD