Exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Ascot Hill opportunity – prime position, enviable potential and enticing views
Located in an elevated position, in arguably the highest pinnacle atop exclusive Ascot Hill, a tantalising, once-in-a-lifetime property opportunity beckons. Tucked behind striking timber screening, rock feature walls and tiered landscaped gardens, a lovingly looked after post-war home awaits on this prime, peaceful and prestigious ridgetop position, boasting some of the most coveted panoramas you’ll find. Stretching out endlessly before you is the CBD cityscape, lush hinterland, surrounding suburbs and the meandering Brisbane River which provide an idyllic backdrop to a home which offers endless potential.
Existing in harmony with its natural surrounds, savvy buyers can explore how to best capitalise on these simply superb vistas and location. You can use the current light, bright and well-maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house as a basis to build upon. Make your mark and renovate it and even add another level (STCA). Or, start again from scratch and build your dream home you’ve longed for, which capitalises on this iconic outlook.
Not sure which appeals most? The home is eminently liveable as is and perfectly designed around the open plan living, dining and kitchen area fringed by full-height glass to frame the breathtaking views. There’s also a sunny deck trimmed in frameless glass to ensure your outlook remains uninterrupted and provides the illusion that you’re simply floating above the city. Plus, look forward to capturing cool breezes or gathering with guests in this enticing entertaining area.
Four comfortable bedrooms, including a master with ensuite are on offer too, along with a crisp white family bathroom, parking for 4 cars and an electronic gated driveway.
Situated approx. 5km from the CBD and under 9km from Brisbane Airport, you’re also central to public transport, Ascot State School, St. Rita’s and St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School. Take a stroll to Oriel Park and picnic under the shade of the big, beautiful trees or if you fancy dining out or one of the city’s finest coffees, Racecourse Road and Portside eatery precincts are mere minutes away.
With guaranteed capital growth, this is your chance to make a wise investment in your future – arrange your inspection today.
– Tantalising, once-in-a-lifetime property opportunity in a prestigious location
– Elevated setting, on arguably the highest pinnacle atop exclusive Ascot Hill
– Superb views encompassing the CBD, surrounding suburbs, hinterland and Brisbane River
– Well-maintained post-war home with striking timber screening, rock feature walls and tiered gardens
– A comfortable, light and bright house to live in while you explore your enticing options
– Potential to renovate – even add another level (STCA) – or knock down and re-build your dream home
– The current house is framed around full-height glass in the open plan living, dining and kitchen to capture breathtaking views
– Sunny deck trimmed in frameless glass to enhance the uninterrupted vistas, where you can capture cool breezes or gather with guests
– 4 bedrooms including a master with ensuite and a crisp white family bathroom
– Parking for 4 cars, an electronic gated driveway and a lush lawn area
– A short stroll to Oriel Park, Ascot State School and local cafes
– Central to public transport, St. Rita’s and St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School
– Mere minutes to Racecourse Road and Portside dining and retail precincts
– Approx. 5km from the CBD and under 9km from Brisbane Airport