Graceful Grandeur: Your Secluded 1,778m2 Clayfield Sanctuary Awaits
A residence of distinction beckons in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after streets, with this graceful property you’ll be proud to call yours. Nestled amongst Clayfield’s finest homes and on a sprawling 1,778m2 block, it boasts the rare ability to temper timeless beauty with modern charm.
Proudly perched in an elevated setting, not only does it feature a sweeping northern panorama and aspect, but it’s perfectly placed to capture cool ocean breezes that filter in from Moreton Bay. Integrated living is amplified too, because with a botanical wonderland such as this, it’s imperative to feel at one with the outdoors. Immerse yourself in the tropical haven on offer, where towering palms unite with lush hedges and create a natural canopy of secluded greenery. The pergola by the pool is an oasis to sit back and enjoy a steaming morning coffee, while the covered deck overlooks a large, fully-tiled pool and paved area which is ideal for gathering with guests.
Indoors, old meets new with period-inspired panelled walls and high ceilings paired with contemporary enhancements, including an architecturally designed extension to meet today’s needs. The kitchen is an oversized culinary treat, complete with stainless steel appliances, benches and splashbacks, and there’s no shortage of space to unwind or congregate with the family. An expansive rumpus room, open plan family room and separate formal lounge room with fireplace plus a home theatre ensure everyone has an inviting area to indulge in.
Parents, if you’re eager for increased peace and privacy, this is the master suite for you. Occupying its own separate wing with modern ensuite, sunlight streams in, bathing it in an enticing warmth. Four more generously sized bedrooms and three more bathrooms await too plus the four car accommodation has direct secure access into the home.
Effortless living continues, thanks to the central location and host of conveniences on offer. Situated a short walk from Eagle Junction Primary School, it’s also close to Brisbane’s best private schools including St Margaret’s, St Rita’s, Clayfield College, Brisbane Grammar School and Nudgee College. The CBD is approx. 7km away and it’s just an 850m stroll to Clayfield Train Station, with ample shops, cafes and amenities close by.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!
– Graceful five bedroom, four bathroom residence in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after streets
– Nestled on a sprawling 1,778m2 block amongst Clayfield’s finest homes
– Interiors which blend timeless beauty with modern charm
– Elevated setting, with a sweeping northern panorama and aspect
– Perfectly placed to capture cool ocean breezes that filter in from Moreton Bay
– Tropical and secluded grounds, with lush hedges, towering trees and landscaped lawns
– Oversized chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, benches and splashbacks
– Expansive rumpus room, open plan family room, formal lounge room with fireplace plus a home theatre
– Private, sunny master suite wing with modern ensuite
– Four more generously sized bedrooms and three bathrooms
– Covered deck overlooks a large fully-tiled pool, gardens, pavilion and paved area
– Four car accommodation with secure internal access
– Short walk from Eagle Junction Primary School and Clayfield Train Station
– Close to St Margaret’s, St Rita’s, Clayfield College, Brisbane Grammar School and Nudgee College
– 7km to Brisbane CBD plus ample shops, cafes and amenities close by