Award-Winning Hamilton Masterpiece – The New High Standard in Luxury Living
It’s never been more important to love where you live. That’s why it will be love at first glance with this award-winning masterpiece which sets a new high standard in luxury living and entertaining. Perched high atop exclusive Hamilton Hill and showcased by panoramic city and mountain vistas, it’s not only architecturally flawless but meets the brief for when only the finest fittings, fixtures and interiors will do.
Craftsman built and nestled in a coveted spot just 5.5km from the CBD, it’s north-south aspect and breath-taking views increase its instant appeal. Savour the glittering skyline outlook from each level and watch the night sky come alive as you entertain on the upper-level deck. Seamlessly integrating with the indoors via stackable doors, it flows into the open plan living area where kitchen perfection also awaits. MasterChef’s, you’ll relish the Gaggenau appliances, including a built-in coffee machine, with the large butler’s pantry with extra sink, dishwasher and ample storage sure to make entertaining even more effortless.
Grab a bottle from the custom-built, floor to ceiling glass-faced wine cellar and retreat to the lower level deck and alfresco zone. Gather with guests here as you overlook easy-care, established gardens or enjoy the endless summer on offer with the ultimate resort-style oasis by the pool. Fire up the BBQ in the poolside pavilion or raid the drinks fridge and enjoy a cool beverage from the comfort of your very own swim-up bar.
Blessed with five bedrooms, the exceptional master suite evokes an instant sense of luxury and relaxation. A custom bed-head cleverly conceals an elevated jacuzzi, where you can unplug and unwind in superb style. Timber finishes add warmth to this sanctuary, which ties into the en-suite. Two more bedrooms, a contemporary bathroom and family room finish off the ground floor, with the remaining two bedrooms and bathrooms ready to welcome guests upstairs.
Working from home? A large home office equipped with three desks will make the transition easy and, for your enhanced peace and privacy, it’s accessible without entering the main residence. Other features include pristine French oak flooring throughout both levels, ducted air-conditioning, a double garage plus imported Italian fixtures and fittings in all of the state-of-the-art bathrooms.
Tucked away in a prestigious enclave, 2km to Ascot Village and close to public transport and enticing retail and dining options, save yourself from the school run with Ascot State School and St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School a 600m stroll away. Afternoons or weekends, enjoy Crosby Park, where your furry best friends can roam and play in the off-leash area or a few minutes away by car you’ll find popular Oriel and Ascot parks.
Truly, this holiday-at-home oasis offers everything you need to enjoy a life of luxury. Arrange your inspection today.
* Award-winning and architecturally flawless 5 bed, 4 bath, 2 car masterpiece atop Hamilton Hill
* North-south aspect and showcased by panoramic city and mountain vistas
* MasterChef kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, built-in coffee machine plus large butler’s pantry
* Spacious and sophisticated living areas on each level which seamlessly connect with the outdoors
* French oak flooring and a custom-built floor to ceiling glass-faced wine cellar
* Exceptional master suite with an elevated jacuzzi, timber luxury en-suite and a walk-in robe
* Two more bedrooms on each level plus three more state-of-the-art bathrooms with Italian fittings
* Large home office with three desks and accessible without entering the main residence
* Choice of three decks, including two designed with alfresco entertaining in mind
* Ultimate resort-style oasis – pool with swim-up bar and pavilion with BBQ and drinks fridge
* Ducted air-conditioning, easy-care gardens + close to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
* 5.5km from the CBD and zoned for Ascot State School, 600m away
* Walk to St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School and Crosby Park plus 2km from Ascot Village