Modern Family Home with Three Living Areas
This light filled, contemporary home presents as new and offers superior finishes and low maintenance family living on one level. With multiple living spaces, media room, covered alfresco area and a flat private backyard set on a 767m2 parcel of land, there nothing to do but simply move in.
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Double garage
– 767m2 of land, home is 250m2
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Master bedroom has walk in robe and double sinks in the private ensuite
– Security screens, ducted air conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout
– Three living areas plus stylish study nook with built in desk
– Stacking doors lead out to the backyard
– Covered outdoor entertaining area and plenty of grassed space for the kids and pets to play
– Cool modern colours
– Manicured gardens and striking exterior
– Positioned in a quiet, leafy street across the road from Wattle Crescent Park
– Moggill State School only 800m away
Surrounded by quality homes, the easy flowing floor plan offers an open plan design while still allowing great separation. With four bedrooms, study nook, children’s playroom, media room and the main living area, large families have all the space they could ask for.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and boasts a massive island bench with room for seating, clean lines, glossy cabinets, ample storage, and stone benchtops. Whether you are cooking dinner for four or fourteen, this kitchen will handle all occasions!
Three of the bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the family bathroom with full sized bathtub and separate toilet. The master bedroom is a true parent’s retreat with a large walk in robe and private ensuite with double sinks and hidden toilet.
An outstanding location, Moggill State School is a short walk away, and public transport is close by along with the soon to be competed Moggill Village. Wattle Crescent Park is directly across the road for the kids, while Brisbane CBD is only 35 minutes away.
Stop looking and start living. Call Zac Ryan at Elever Property Group on 0439 412 837 for more information. See you at the open home!