The Land of Opportunity in the Heart of Ascot
You could be forgiven for thinking the great Australian dream was becoming near impossible to attain. You may be wondering if you’ll ever have the chance to live in your own home. Perhaps you’re looking for an investment opportunity, or are simply interested in capitalising on the current growth in the property market.
Whatever your plans, this property can definitely deliver. The key is to shift the focus from what currently is, and let your imagination run wild with all the variables of what could be – and in a location as highly-regarded as Ascot, the possibilities are virtually endless.
Positioned on a corner block and measuring 539m2, the potential certainly exists to start again and create the home you’ve always dreamed of. There is certainly ample space for a stunning contemporary residence, embraced by landscaped gardens, complete with a fabulous entertaining area and even a detached home office space. With a selection of elite schools in close proximity, and sitting enviably in the prized catchment for Ascot State School, this is certainly one aspect of the offering that shouldn’t be overlooked. The current home presents more than adequately to accommodate you as you ponder your options and submit your plans, while a short to medium term rental arrangement would also be a viable option.
Of course, for the more investment minded, the location of the home presents a lucrative opportunity to redevelop into an impressively stylish, low-maintenance duplex (STCA), ideal for executive buyers who value their leisure time and desire an easy-living yet luxurious home in a stand-out area, all within easy reach of the CBD and airport. The potential for capitalisation here is incredible and should be grasped with both hands.
Offering easy access to the best of everything, an ever-growing selection of cafes and restaurants, a myriad of recreational facilities, not to mention Oriel Park and Eagle Farm, all that you need to live a lifestyle of ease and convenience will be on your doorstep, making this a prospect not to be missed. Call and arrange your inspection today!
• Currently a neatly kept post-war home, ready for either reinvention or reconstruction
• As is, the home is a single level 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom brick and tile residence
• The interiors have been well-maintained and present in comfortable original condition
• Single car garage plus a carport and an extremely low maintenance outdoor area
• Solar panels have been installed on the roof to assist with energy efficiency
• Sitting prominently on an easterly facing corner block, on a 539m2 land parcel
• Enjoy as is, add it to your investment portfolio or consider its development potential
• Possibility for tenancy or to self-occupy as you explore your options and make plans
• Located just 100m to Oriel Park, Sirianni’s IGA, and a selection of cafes and shops
• In the sought-after Ascot State School catchment, short distance to St Rita’s, St Agatha’s
• Less than 10-minutes to Brisbane airport and CBD, and only a short stroll to Eagle Farm