Exceptional Family Home with Expansive Backyard
Positioned in a highly sought after street of Bellbowrie, this exceptional home offers quality finishes and an abundance of space, on a 1,031m2 parcel of land. Boasting three living zones inside, two covered outdoor areas, and a huge backyard, there is nothing to do here except move in and enjoy.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage
• Two living areas
• Expansive backyard with plenty of grassed space for the kids and pets to play
• Established gardens
• Retractable roof over the outdoor entertaining area for all weather use
• Second covered alfresco area
• Separate laundry with exterior access
• Generous sized kitchen with ample bench space and a peninsula with room for seating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Master bedroom has walk in robe and huge ensuite
• Impressive entry
• Light, neutral colour scheme
• Close to shops, parks, schools, and public transport
• 24km to Brisbane CBD
Step through the front door and you will immediately be impressed at the level of grandeur with light filled space, open layout, and double doors opening out to the alfresco area. Entertaining is a breeze with all three living areas cleverly designed to flow out to the covered outdoor space.
The retractable roof over the alfresco offers protection from the weather, making this a usable space all year round. The fully fenced yard and manicured gardens provide the ideal playground for kids and pets while a second covered patio creates even more outdoor living space.
If you have been searching for a master bedroom with a walk in robe and decadent ensuite, you have just found it! This ensuite has a huge shower with rain shower head, frameless screen, shower niche, ample storage, and hidden toilet.
Surrounded by quality homes in a picturesque, leafy street, the property is within walking distance of Moggill State School, Coles, Pioneer Crescent Park, and the Bellbowrie Early Education Centre, while Brisbane CBD is just 33 minutes away.
Interest is anticipated to be high, call Zac Ryan at Elever Property Group on 0439 412 837 for more information.