1920s Queenslander – Enticing Potential with a Lifestyle and Location to Love
Brimming with character and charm, welcome to a 1920’s Queenslander that delivers a lifestyle and location to love as well as the opportunity to enhance this grand dame back to her former glory. Well-kept and comfortable to live in as is, period features including 3.4m ornate ceilings, panelled walls, French doors, fretwork and timber floors shine throughout, giving you a gorgeous snapshot of days gone by. Rejuvenate these and pair them with modern touches and you’ll have the perfect home to own for generations to come.
Along with boasting a tastefully updated kitchen with a dishwasher, island bench and a surplus of storage, the home hosts a spacious living area with a ceiling fan plus an expansive dining zone that connects with the kitchen. Sunshine spills into these areas, which makes them even more inviting, while the dining room size offers the promise of fun-filled festivities with loved ones.
Both the master bedroom and bedroom 2 are king-sized with built-in robes and access to the front deck, with bedroom three also fitted with a built-in robe. A renovated bathroom with traditional clawfoot bath with shower services them plus there is also a separate laundry, a toilet downstairs along with a large storage area and off-street parking for 3 small cars.
Perched on a 506m2 fully fenced block with dual street frontage and trimmed by a beautiful deck at the front of the home overlooking Kent Street, this property also spoils you with a central and vibrant location. It’s just 350m walk to New Farm State School and approx. 1km drive to Holy Spirit Primary School New Farm. 450m away, you’ll find yourself on the doorstep of The Calile, and beyond, the vibrant James Street dining, shopping and entertainment precinct will spoil you with a feast of culinary delights.
Teneriffe Park is a seven minute stroll or 15 minutes away, immerse yourself in the beauty of New Farm Park or the culture of Brisbane’s Powerhouse. Stock up on supplies from nearby Merthyr Village, make the most of being near buses and the City Cat as well as benefit from having the CBD under 4km from your front door.
– Character-filled 1920s 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander
– 506m2 fully fenced block with dual street frontage
– Charming period features: 3.4m ornate ceilings, panelled walls, French doors and timber floors
– Light and bright updated kitchen with dishwasher, island bench and a surplus of storage
– Spacious living area with ceiling fan plus expansive dining zone that connects with kitchen
– Master bedroom and bedroom 2 are king-sized with built-in robes and access to front deck
– Bedroom three with built-in robe plus there is a separate laundry
– Tastefully renovated bathroom includes a traditional clawfoot bath with shower
– Beautiful deck at the front of the home, overlooking Kent Street
– Toilet downstairs along with a large storage area plus off-street parking for 3 small cars
– 350m walk to New Farm State School and approx. 1km drive to Holy Spirit Primary School New Farm
– Short stroll to vibrant James Street dining, shopping and entertainment precinct
– Walk to Teneriffe Park, New Farm Park or the culture of Brisbane’s Powerhouse
– Near Merthyr Village, buses and the City Cat as well as under 4km to the CBD
Secure this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!