Mountain Views with Proximity to Kenmore and City
This immaculate fully renovated 4-bedroom home is set high at the end of a cul-de-sac, offering glimpses of the city and mountains above the forest. With beautifully landscaped, low-maintenance terrace gardens, the property has plenty of street appeal. This is a large newly painted family home on a large 1207sqm elevated block of land with the potential for a pool. The thoughtful design provides a number of indoor and outdoor spaces for the whole family.
• 8×6 metre extensive covered timber deck that captures cooling breezes during alfresco dining and beautiful views of the sunrise and sunsets
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area has magnificent views in three directions
• The living and dining area leads out to the 8×6 deck and around to a covered BBQ area
• 6 charming chickens in a beautifully built chicken coop
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, large breakfast bar, pantry and quality stainless-steel appliances, including Electrolux oven, induction stove top and steam oven
• Smart fully tiled main bathroom with countertop basin, frameless glass to shower and separate bath
• Spacious master bedroom has corner windows for sweeping views, sleek ensuite and walk-in robe
• Remaining bedrooms are generously sized with built-in robes in each
• The bright rumpus room opens out onto the garden as well as the multi-purpose room with added kitchenette
• Huge multi-purpose room with high ceilings and kitchenette offering potential for dual living, home business or keeping a boat or caravan safe.
• Further features include: reverse-cycle air conditioning to living area and master bedroom; high ceilings and ceiling fans throughout; new solar panels; large laundry with plenty of storage; two linen cupboards; extra storage under the stairs; large storage space with shelves under the house and three rainwater tanks to keep the garden green
• Easy access to Moggill Road linking to Kenmore (with its supermarkets, village shops and services) and Coronation Drive (for Brisbane CBD).
• Kenmore (15 min); Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (22 min); Toowong Village (26 min); City (47 min), or you can take the bus
• Gibson Cres Park (500m) and 5.5 km to Moggill Conservation Park for bushwalking tracks to the sound of Bellbirds
• Zoned for Moggill State School (2.3 km) and Kenmore State High School (17 min), with other good schools and the University of Queensland within 20 km.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Zac Ryan today!