Luxury Townhouse in Prestigious Kersley Lane
This architecturally designed residence of distinction situated in the supremely sought-after complex “Kersley Lane”, is where exceptional craftsmanship meets innovation.
Perfectly positioned in the vibrant suburb of Kenmore, you’re surrounded by the tranquil relaxing bushland lifestyle with the convenience of being centrally located close to multiple parks, schools, restaurants & Kenmore Village Shopping Centre.
– 3 fully carpeted generously sized bedrooms with wardrobes and 2x 1.5 flawless floor to ceiling tiled contemporary bathrooms
– Heavenly master suite haven with an oversized spacious walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite
– Downstairs guest powder room
– High quality gourmet electric kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and sleek designer cabinetry
– Ducted zone air conditioning, a surplus of storage and an expansive 6m x 6m double garage
– Ceiling fans in main bedroom and courtyard
– Soaring internal ceiling height throughout
– Durable bamboo flooring and stylish new carpets throughout
– Covered rear alfresco area and fully fenced backyard featuring breathtaking views across the stunning protected Nature Reserve
– Only townhouse in the complex offering a unique direct side access to the outdoor entertaining area
– Tropical haven surrounded by lush trees, plants & established manicured landscaped gardens
– Exclusive use covered barbeque area for residents of Kersley Lane
– Situated in a prestigious enclave and in one of Brisbane’s most family-friendly and accessible suburbs
– Affordable body corporate fees
– NBN fibre connection
Adorned with a functional floorplan, soaring high ceilings, bamboo flooring paired with contemporary enhancements and an abundance of natural light, the tone for sleek sophistication and beyond is set. The main living and dining area are carefully designed to offer stylish modern living for the growing family, while the high-quality gourmet kitchen boasts stone benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and premium style finishes throughout.
Entertaining friends and family are effortless with the open plan living area flowing out to the covered rear alfresco area and fully fenced backyard featuring a rare offering of breathtaking views across the protected Nature Reserve where the towering trees and greenery offer peace and serenity in your own slice of paradise.
The expansive double garage includes internal access, generous storage space and additionally, there is a stylish modern guest powder room located downstairs to ensure your upstairs are kept private. This flawlessly designed townhouse boasts being the only residence in the complex offering a unique direct side access to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area.
Two of the three bedrooms offer large built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the upstairs family bathroom with a full-sized bathtub and floor to stylish tiles. The flawless master suite sanctuary has a walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite with designer tiling and tap wear and a gorgeous outlook to the protected Nature Reserve.
Centrally positioned, 28/21 Kersley Road, Kenmore is perfectly located only 1km from the Brisbane River, 9 minutes from the University of Queensland at Pinjarra Hills, and 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD. The Kenmore South State School is just across the road, and a bus stop is only 20m away, while there are numerous shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, schools, medical facilities, sports & leisure centres within easy walking distance.
This residence which instantly evokes a sense of prestige and sophistication will not last, please call Zac Ryan on 0439 412 837 to arrange an inspection today.