Modern Family Sanctuary with Never to be Built-Out City Views
Your search for contemporary family living with city views and a sought-after, convenient location ends now with this as new, impeccable home. Perched atop Wilston Hill and basking in never to be built out panoramas of the Brisbane city skyline, this sanctuary will instantly impress.
Light, bright and absolutely right in every way, timeless interiors feature throughout along with quality inclusions. Come together in the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone that promotes a sense of togetherness. Prep meals with ease in the modern kitchen while keeping an eye on kids in the living area or deck, or if you’re hosting guests, you’ll still be part of the festivities thanks to this centrally located heart of the home. Enjoy an evening dinner and drinks against the backdrop of the glittering night skyline from the elevated balcony, with a more private alfresco option outdoors amongst easy-care gardens and decking.
A separate lounge room offers respite when you need to escape, plus a rumpus room downstairs (with small kitchenette) gives kids the freedom to make this their own little haven of fun. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a home office and huge laundry also feature on this floor with the remaining two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. This includes a sunny and spacious master suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite, sure be your own little oasis to retreat to.
Tucked neatly between Newmarket and Fortitude Valley, leafy Wilston offers the perfect combination of suburban ease and a metropolitan lifestyle. Make the most of being a short walk to train stations and schools, including Wilston States School catchment area and St Columba’s Primary as well as near a host of parklands. Vibrant Newmarket Village and Wilston Village are a 10 minute stroll plus Sunday’s stock up on organic fresh produce at Northey Street Farmer’s Markets, a four minute drive from home. In 6.5km you’re in the heart of the Brisbane CBD plus benefit from easy access to the Airport Link, Clem 7, Inner City Bypass, and Legacy Way Tunnels.
Secure your entry into a tightly held enclave with a home the whole family will adore – arrange your inspection today.
– Contemporary family sanctuary with never to be built out panoramas of the Brisbane city skyline
– Perched atop Wilston Hill in a sought-after, convenient location
– Light and bright, with timeless interiors and quality inclusions
– Open plan and modern kitchen, living and dining zone with a seamless flow onto the elevated balcony
– Separate lounge room, plus a rumpus room downstairs (with small kitchenette)
– Sunny and spacious master suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three more bedrooms and two on-trend bathrooms spread across the two levels
– Easy-care gardens and decking outdoors, with an area for alfresco get-togethers
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– 405m2 very low maintenance block in a tightly held enclave
– Walk to train stations and schools, including Windsor State and St Columba’s Primary
– Near a host of parklands and a 4 min drive to Northey Street Farmer’s Markets
– 10 minute stroll to vibrant Newmarket Village and Wilston Village
6.5km to Brisbane CBD and easy access to the Airport Link, Clem 7, Inner City Bypass, and Legacy