Home Sweet Home!
Here is your opportunity to secure a home with a spacious dining, living and kitchen with a great entertaining space that flow seamlessly together.
Three well sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes. Central access to bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs offers a large rumpus for added space or retreat.
The large covered entertaining area which can easily accommodate a full sized outdoor table and room for the BBQ too will be a huge hit when entertaining family and friends.
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Rumpus room downstairs
* Bathroom offers bath, shower and separate toilet
* Open plan lounge/dining area with air conditioning
* Large outdoor covered entertainment area
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Double garage
* Pet friendly
Shops: IGA Eatons Hill – approx. 1.1km/ 14 mins walk
Coles Albany Creek – approx. 2.4km / 5 mins drive
Entertainment: Eatons Hill Hotel & Shopping Precinct- approx. 1km / 12min walk
Albany Links Golf Course – approx. 1km / 12 mins walk
Gym/Sports: South Pine Sports Centre – approx. 1.7km / 4 mins drive
Bus: 338 (Mitchleton Station), 357& 359(CBD) – approx. 700m / 8 mins walk
Eatons Hill is a vibrant, family orientated suburb located 15kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and child care centres, with additional bus services to transport children to many other private schools throughout Brisbane North. Local amenities include the highly popular Eatons Hill Hotel & Function Centre, cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the hugely family supported community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to inspect the property.