Cosmetic renovation in sought after Woolloongabba – Won’t last long!
This prime inner-city location with city views and a large backyard offers enormous capital growth potential, and the property awaits the savvy DIY renovator with a good eye for profit and the basic handyman skills required to finish the property’s extensive modern makeover.
– New modern tiles to open-plan living/dining area with access to the lower deck
– Carpeted family room with large study space opens to the stunning upper deck
– New high-end gas kitchen features waterfall stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
– Fully renovated upstairs bathroom with shower over bath and sleek modern vanity
– Three carpeted upstairs bedrooms; downstairs fourth bedroom opens to front verandah
– Walk-in robe to master bedroom; built-in robes to second and fourth bedrooms
– Air-conditioning installed throughout the home and bedrooms
– Master and second bedrooms both open onto the covered front balcony
– 80% renovated and awaits your finishing touches
Enter into the beautiful dedicated reception foyer that features built-in storage and flows through to the new designer kitchen and tiled open-plan living/dining area with more built-in storage.
The fourth bedroom is also downstairs and features external entry onto the front verandah to suit a home office or the independent houseguest and adjoining the renovated bathroom.
Upstairs, a carpeted family area and study provide even more living space, and three more generous bedrooms share the fully renovated main bathroom.
There is split-system air conditioning and ample built-in storage throughout; the large, fully-fenced backyard offers enormous potential to create a tranquil garden escape; or add a pool and there is off-street parking for two cars at front.
Complete this quality renovation with just a few easy cosmetic touches and you’ll be calling this your dream home/ investment which will have instant equity.
Please note:- this home can easily be turned into dual living making your investment even more desirable.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
Woolloongabba is becoming a highly sought after inner-city hub location. Being only 1Km from the CBD, within walking distance of the major hospitals and all transport – plus the local cafes and restaurant precinct.
Nearby Entertainment: Gallery of Modern Art, QLD Art Gallery, Museum, Performing Arts Centre, South Bank Parklands, Treasury Casino and the proposed Queen’s Wharf casino.
With all your major transport including Pacific Motorway, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem Jones Tunnel, Train Stations and Busways within close proximity, this property is ideally and perfectly located along with capturing ongoing growth.