Elevated Position + Great Location = A Winning Combination
Sick of looking? Well put this on your must inspect list. This beautifully presented split-level home is ideally set in a prime high-set location and in a peaceful cul-de-sac with lush bushland surrounds.
You’ll also love this convenient family-friendly location that’s walking distance to bus stops and Park Lake State School, and less than 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale, Helensvale train station and the M1.
– Bright open-plan living/dining area features split-system air conditioning and deck access
– Quality modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop and abundant cupboard space
– Generous master bedroom with a built-in robe, private ensuite and split-system a/c
– Built-in robes, carpet and ceiling fans to good-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms
– Family-sized modern main bathroom with bath and shower, plus a separate toilet
– Covered alfresco deck, plus large terraced lawn and private leafy outlook to backyard
– Oversized double lock-up garage with laundry facilities and an internal shopper’s entry
Enter into the dedicated reception foyer that steps up to the spacious light-filled living/dining area with adjoining modern kitchen and deck access.
The master and second bedrooms are located off the main living area, and the third and fourth bedrooms join the main bathroom off the entry foyer on the lower level of the home.
There’s plenty of opportunity to add your landscaping touch to the large terraced backyard, and a leafy outlook with no rear onlookers ensures private alfresco entertaining.
Investors note that there is currently a tenant in place on a month by month lease paying $455 per week, or owner/occupiers use the rental income to pay down your mortgage then move in when ready.
Make sure you arrange your private viewing before it is gone. Don’t wait to be told it’s under contract. Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTION AS TIMES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.