Stylish executive living in red-hot New Farm location
There’s a lot to love about this superbly renovated apartment that showcases an elevated leafy view from the private balcony. Premium on-trend fixtures and fittings will impress throughout, and you simply can’t beat this red-hot Browne Street location that is walking distance to the Valley, City, Newstead, Coles, New Farm Park, Ferries and Bus stops.
– Generous L-shaped living/dining area with floating floor and new split-system a/c
– New kitchen with premium cabinetry, timber bench top and ceramic cooktop
– Two queen-sized bedrooms both feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Designer main bathroom with frameless glass shower and striking black fixtures
– Laundry facilities discretely located in the bathroom; separate toilet with new seat
– Bright covered balcony with fun artificial turf flooring and stunning elevated outlook
– Over-sized single lock-up garage provides plenty of storage space
No detail has been overlooked in this completely renovated executive apartment – from the brand new floating flooring to fresh paint in crisp contemporary tones to suit your modern interior design.
The air-conditioned living/dining area flows onto the bright balcony, and the renovated kitchen will delight with beautiful new timber bench tops and premium modern cabinetry.
Built-in robes to both queen-sized bedrooms provide ample storage space, and the brand new designer main bathroom will knock your socks off.
And with low body corporate fees (approx. $1660.18 per year) to sweeten the deal, this excellent property will be snapped up fast.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.