Stunning bushland retreat offers elegant modern living
This elegant home boasts a stunning natural bushland setting with extensive gardens that will delight the nature lover.
Inside, three separate living areas join four generous bedrooms, and no expense has been spared on the high-end kitchen appliances with the enthusiastic home chef in mind.
You’ll also love this peaceful semi-rural location that’s just 20 minutes to Ipswich and less than 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
– Formal lounge and media rooms plus open-plan family/dining area
– Stunning high-end kitchen with Falcon gas stove and butler’s pantry
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with twin vanity
– Built-in robes to good-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms
-Three-way main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
– Well-equipped internal laundry with wall-to-wall built-in storage
– 6×12 Shed with duel entry roller doors 3 phase side door, plenty of parking for a boat or caravan
-5kw of solar
-32,000L of rain water storage
A falcon stove is the centre piece of the high-end chef’s kitchen that also features stone bench tops, a large butler’s pantry a servery window onto the patio.
Beautifully landscaped mature gardens create a tranquil entry into this quality brick home.
Continue through double timber front doors into the wide reception foyer where you’ll find the separate carpeted rumpus and media rooms located at the front of the home.
Stunning polished timber flooring stars in the open-plan family/dining area that flows onto the huge covered rear patio through bi-fold stacker doors.
Extensive native gardens including a man-made waterfall create a peaceful bushland feel in the enormous backyard, and an alfresco terrace plus deck provide idyllic places to enjoy this tranquil natural setting.
Call Zac Ryan at Elever Property Group on 0439 412 837 to organise your inspection today.