Exceptional Family Home: Ready to Move In
If you’re looking for spacious living and ample gardens but don’t want to compromise on lifestyle, this one’s for you!
The flat garden is currently landscaped for low maintenance and has plenty space for children and pets, with heaps of potential for an avid gardener to add their personal touch.
Terraced front gardens and a fenced front lawn create strong street appeal as you enter via the covered front portico.
Inside the home, the elevated position, open layout and high ceilings attract cool breezes throughout the year. The combined kitchen/dining area is a generous size and flows out to the undercover alfresco – perfect for entertaining!
– Walking distance to public transport
– Short walk to park and off-leash dog park
– Short drive to shops, Moggill State Primary school, childcare centre, tavern and sports complex
– Within catchments for Moggill State Primary School and Kenmore State High School
– Options for private schools in Ipswich and Indooroopilly
Well thought out floor plan
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining positioned with great views of the garden
– Separate living space at the front of the residence
– Bedrooms positioned away from the entertaining area
– Separate bathroom and toilet
– Split units, plus fans in every room
– Elevated 793sqm block
– 2.7m ceilings
– Security screens
– Fully fenced
– Internal laundry
– Plenty storage space
Call Zac Ryan at Elever Property Group on 0449 970 034 to organise your inspection today.