Reimagined 1920s Masterpiece – Tempering Modern Interiors With Timeless Design
A celebration of exceptional craftsmanship and understated luxury beckons with this reimagined 1920s masterpiece. Tempering modern interiors with timeless design, this is a residence which instantly evokes a sense of grandeur and sophistication, without losing the essence of soulful family living.
Showcased by period features, including soaring pressed metal ceilings, VJ walls and wainscotting, it’s also infused with contemporary accents, such as oak herringbone floors and the designer kitchen. The 4m stone island bench is the perfect place to congregate around while you’re whipping up a culinary feast, with an acclaimed Smeg dual oven, integrated Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry on hand to make entertaining effortless.
A dash of glamour comes courtesy of the exquisite formal lounge and dining zone, nestled beneath a 20ft coffered ceiling and crowned with a regal chandelier. Gather with loved ones in this lavish, light-filled setting, where a gas fireplace and custom cabinetry adds another level of ambience. Or, select your preferred vintage from the climate-controlled wine cellar and raise a toast here or retreat to the alfresco area. This impeccably landscaped oasis is equipped with an outdoor kitchen and a large pool which promises endless hours of fun in the sun.
The enduring elegance continues with the five bedroom sanctuaries, including a 6-star master suite, framed by a full height window to allow sunlight to cascade in. A dressing room with custom backlit cabinetry accompanies it, along with a deluxe ensuite. Bedrooms two and three are serviced by a superior family bathroom with flawless finishes, with bedrooms four and five anointed with premium ensuites. A study can be utilised as a sixth bedroom if desired.
This automated smart home also benefits from an inviting family room, powder room, ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting, mud room with built-in cabinetry, security system plus a gated entrance and double garage with epoxy flooring. It’s also been styled by Coco Republic, with furniture available to be purchased, on request.
Perched on a 562m2 block in a tranquil, tree-lined street, this home offers easy access to everything. Oriel Park, Racecourse Rd and renowned dining precincts are close by, as are schools including Clayfield College, St Margaret’s and Ascot State School. Public transport is at your doorstep and the CBD is a 10 minute drive. Reward yourself with this unrivalled residence which is without comparison. Arrange your inspection today.
• Reimagined 1920s masterpiece which blends modern interiors with timeless design
• Herringbone oak flooring, pressed metal ceilings, VJ walls and wainscotting throughout
• Exquisite open-plan lounge and dining nestled beneath a 20ft ceiling + climate-controlled wine cellar
• Gourmet kitchen with stone island, shaker profile cabinetry, Smeg dual oven, integrated Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry with Zip Tap
• Family room plus multiple sunny balconies for relaxation or alfresco entertaining
• Covered rear alfresco area with sandstone tiling, built-in BBQ kitchen and in-ground pool
• 6-star master suite with a deluxe ensuite, custom dressing room and private balcony
• Four more elegant bedrooms, 3.5 flawless bathrooms + separate study/sixth bedroom
• Built-in laundry and mud room and a double garage with epoxy flooring
• LED lighting, smart home system, security alarm + electric gated entrance with video and intercom
• Tranquil, tree-lined street, close to schools, shops, cafes and 10 min drive from the CBD
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jason Bond on 0407 489 992 or Nick Roche on 0449 900 984 today.