Luxury, Leisure and Industrial Inspired Elegance
A lifestyle of luxury and leisure beckons with this architectural masterpiece which sets, rather than follows, trends. Boasting over 270m2 of living and entertaining areas, it’s underpinned by a functional and fluid floorplan, clean lines, high-quality finishes and an abundance of natural light which showcases the striking interiors. However, it’s the three dramatic, soaring ceiling voids which take centre stage and ensure this is a home where first impressions last forever.
Setting the tone for industrial inspired elegance is the gourmet kitchen. Equipped with acclaimed Ilve appliances, it adjoins a butler’s pantry which makes entertaining effortless. Invite your guests to gather in the dining room, where, towering high above, are floor to ceiling windows which pool this space in sunshine and soul. Nearby, the open plan living zone, with its enviable northern aspect, is a sleek place to relax or congregate with guests. Adorned with polished concrete floors, gas fireplace and a bespoke brickwork bench seat, it also hosts a glass-faced wine cellar which is akin to a work of art in its own right.
Four expansive double bedrooms await as you ascend the natural oak custom staircase. The master suite is a flawless sanctuary, with a vast walk-in robe and ensuite with designer tiling and tap wear adding to its luxury and ambience. The remaining rooms are serviced by the family bathroom, with its modern mix of stone and timber finishes.
Outdoors is an enchanting oasis, with a covered courtyard ensuring you can enjoy this space year-round. Factor in the pool and established landscaped gardens which enhance its peace and privacy and this north-facing haven will be a popular place to spend lazy weekends or to gather with loved ones. Extras include an additional upstairs living room with built-in cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, double lock-up garage and designer lighting throughout.
Perfectly positioned in a prestigious street, within walking distance to shops, cafes, parks and elite schools, residents also benefit from being part of the fabric of a community which is renowned for its thriving local spirit. Reward yourself with this unique offering – arrange your inspection today.
· Two-storey modern marvel, showcased by clean lines, industrial elegance and high-quality finishes
· Custom designed by Invilla Architects and handcrafted, with state-of-the-art inclusions throughout
· Abundance of natural light which cascades in via the three soaring ceiling voids
· Kitchen with Ilve appliances, including dual ovens, integrated fridge/freezer, wine fridge and butler’s pantry
· Dining room nestled beneath a dramatic void with floor to ceiling windows
· North-facing living area with polished concrete floors, gas fireplace, bespoke brickwork bench seat and wine cellar plus a natural oak custom staircase leads to a second living area
· Flawless master suite sanctuary, with a vast walk-in robe and ensuite with designer tiling and tap wear
· Family bathroom, with a modern mix of stone and timber finishes plus a contemporary guest powder room
· Covered, north-facing courtyard with established gardens and a peaceful, private pool area
· Ducted air-conditioning, double lock-up garage and designer lighting throughout
· Nestled within a sought-after street and much-loved community + walking distance to shops, cafes and parks
· Zoned for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High and close to Brisbane Boys College and Queensland Academy
· 6km from the Brisbane CBD and approx. 20 min drive to Brisbane Airport